Friday, January 05, 2007

The New Year

The new year is here. Hello 2007, you are greatly welcomed. There are so many things I have planed for you. I promise that I will start working on my list of resolutions imedialtly. Number one on my list is losing weight.

Ha ha, who am I kidding. As I write this, I am eating a super size bag of patato chips. Like most people who make resolutions on January 1, on Febaury 1 those resolutions will be miles away from the thoughts that are in the forefront of my mind.

Happy New Years everyone

2 Comments:

Blogger Overwhelmed Naija Babe said...

Lmao.. I don't even bother making resolutions cos I know I'd never keep em... good luck with the losing weight... Me i want a 6pack.. am i doing anything about it... Nope.. do i still really want it? Yup... lol... decisions decisions!!!

11:04 AM, January 07, 2007  
Blogger Paula D. said...

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa @ the supersize bag of chips! Happy New Year :-)

5:14 PM, January 10, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home